Duke Nukem Forever (download): £13.50 (
Duke Nukem Forever (box): £3.99 (
- DVD drive
- Mac OS X 10.6
- 2.4GHz Intel Mac Core Duo
- 12GB HDD
- 2048MB RAM
- GeForce 8600/Radeon HD2600 256MB VRAM
- Internet (TCP/IP) play supported.
- Internet play requires broadband connection.
- NVIDIA GeForce 8600, 8800, 9600, GT 120, 320M, 330M ATI Radeon HD 2600, HD 3870, HD 4670, HD 4850, HD 5670, HD 5750, HD 6750
- NOTICE: NVIDIA GeForce 9400M not supported.
- NOTICE: This game is not supported on volumes formatted as Mac OS Extended (Case Sensitive)
- NOTICE: Intel integrated video chipsets (including GMA 950) are not supported
Duke Nukem Forever
The king is back!
HAIL TO THE KING
Put on your shades and prepare to step into the boots of Duke Nukem, whose legend has reached epic proportions in the years since his last adventure. The alien hordes are invading and only Duke can save the world. Pig cops, alien shrink rays and enormous alien bosses can't stop our hero from accomplishing his goal: to save the world, save the babes and to be a bad-ass while doing it.
The King arrives with an arsenal of over-the-top weapons, non-stop action, and unprecedented levels of interactivity. This game puts the pedal to the metal and tongue firmly in cheek. Shoot hoops, lift weights, play pool, draw crude messages on whiteboards or check out the babes that occupy Duke's life - that is if you can pull yourself away from destroying alien invaders. With hours and hours of over-the-top single player action, and a range of bodacious multiplayer modes, rest assured knowing the fun will last.
Features:EGO, AND THEN SOME:
- Step into the shoes of Duke Nukem, the steroidal One-Man Army who never fails and always gets the Babes.
BUST A GUT:
- Duke pulls no punches. He does and says the things you are thinking. Duke's constant stream of hilarious one-liners throughout the game will have gamers rolling.
- Spend as much time as you want shooting hoops, lifting weights, playing pinball, pool, air hockey, and slots.
SCALE & VARIETY:
- This game has it all; packed with explosive FPS action, outlandish settings, vehicle driving, and puzzle solving -- gamers will never tire of the endless FUN.
MULTIPLAYER LIKE NO OTHER:
- Duke re-envisions classic modes of play in his own hilarious and humiliating way. Shrink your opponent and squash him with your foot. Freeze and shatter him. Attach explosives to his back. Roll a pipe bomb between his legs, or just frag him old-fashioned with a rocket.
IT'S DUKE'S WORLD, WE JUST PLAY IN IT.
- Did the Alien bastards not learn their lesson the first time? Duke has been on hiatus for some time now, kicking back and franchising himself on the fame he gained from saving Earth from the first invasion. The Aliens have returned to Earth yet again, messing up Duke's sweet routine of dirty leisure habits.
- The Alien invaders are stealing Earth's women, especially the hot ones! And they drank Duke's beer. This. Won't. Stand. As Duke battles his way through waves of aliens, the once beautiful gambling haven and Duke Nukem franchise chains are crumbling before his eyes. Time to bring the pain!