An essential purchase for fans of fantasy storytelling or computer RPGs
Kult Heretic Kingdoms is an isometric computer RPG, combining 3D technologies with the intuitive environment of an isometric game. Developed by Slovakian studio 3D People, the game is built on cutting edge technology with a philosophy that balances ease of learning against depth of play.
Featuring an engaging storyline written by a script team lead by critically acclaimed game writer and designer Chris Bateman (Discworld Noir, Ghost Master), uniquely immersive game mechanics designed by Chris' infamous International Hobo team, the game is certain to appeal.
A world where God is dead and religion heresy, you are cast as a young female inquisitor, working to stamp out the last remnants of religion. On instructions to destroy a relic which the Inquisition considers to be a significant threat, you are drawn into a war between two warring secret societies - a conspiracy of mages whose goal is true power, and a shadowy cult who seeks to resurrect the Dead God.
- Over 50 quests with multiple outcomes, allowing you to decide the morality of your character
- Around 50 beautifully rendered locations, set in isometric view for ease of exploration
- More than 30 monsters, each with their own habitat
- When dungeons have been cleared, new monsters gradually move in and take their place - affect the population of a dungeon by what you choose to kill
- Take the weapons and armour from your foes and use them as your own, and find unique items and weapons from legendary times
- Unique Attunement system allows you to empower your character dynamically - choose the path of the mage, and attune yourself to magic, or the path of the warrior and master devastating Criticals. Change your Attunements each day to explore new options
- Over 100 Attunements for maximum choice of expression
- Dialogue Engine that reflects the changing nature of the world in reaction to the player's actions
- Quick Bar allows easy access to your weaponry and items
- Unique healing system - no need to drag around thousands of healing potions. Instead, you will have to be careful not to stay in the thick of battle for too long, as your healing items can only patch you up a certain amount before you need real medical attention
- Tactical battle options as you shift into the arcane realm of the Dreamworld - a dimension parallel to mundane reality.
- Alternatively, use the Dreamworld to talk to the dead to aid you in your quests
- Your actions will lead you to one of six different endings at the climax of the story