Back to the Stone Age
RETURN TO WHERE WE WERE BORN
In 15,000 B.C., strange symbols found while hunting remind Arok of an encounter with a charismatic traveler a long time ago. In order for him to find his long-forgotten friend, the most brilliant painter of Prehistoric times, Arok begins a long and perilous journey. Enter a fascinating and bewitching Stone Age adventure. Learn about Prehistoric life, follow the path of your mentor and work with him to recreate the paintings of the renowned Lascaux Cave. Venture through a wild time and decipher the symbols left by our ancestors. Will you be able to come through our ancestors' secrets and survive in this wild and harsh world?
- By the developers of the highly acclaimed adventure game Return to Mysterious Island inspired by the Jules Verne Classic.
- Hyper-realistic graphics and amazing environments including rivers, green valleys and troglodyte cave.
- Wild animals and many prehistoric characters to interact with in order to achieve your quest.
- Original soundtrack and sound effects creating an immersive atmosphere.
- An integrated encyclopedia created in collaboration with a renowned specialist to learn all the ways, customs and techniques of the prehistoric period