Red Fur Games
Based in Heidelberg, Germany
Witchtastic - Description
Witchtastic is a challenging 2-4 player coop game about brewing and delivering magic potions as fast as possible - play on the same couch or over the internet. Take on the role of aspiring witches and experience charming adventures. Need a break from all the yelling of your friends? You can train in a single player campaign as well! Gather ingredients such as deadly nightshade, garlic or mushrooms and throw them into the boiling cauldron. Quick and accurate communication is the key to success. Master dozens of recipes and embark on a magical journey. If you are ever in need of assistance, your trusted companion Owly is always eager to give you and your mates useful advice. But be wary of the dangers on your journey: Haunted forests, hungry wolves, deadly swamps and many more are waiting for you.
Red Fur Games was founded during the development of Witchtastic. Manuel Flemming has worked for over a decade in 3D animation and visual effects while Ingmar Koch studied arts and worked as a graphics designer. In 2018 they've decided to join forces and use their skills to create something that they love!
- 2-4 Player Couch- and Online-Coop! - Brewing magical potions all alone can be difficult. Team up with your friends and work as a duo, trio or squad of swift witches. Witchtastic supports couch coop, true online multiplayer and Steam Remote Play Together! Need a break from all the yelling of your friends? You can practice in a single player campaign as well!
- Master the art of brewing! - Become a better witch by learning and mastering all kinds of potions.
- Explore the world of Witchtastic! - Travel through villages, forests, swamps, cities and snowy ruins. Experience a mysterious journey filled with challenges and dangers along the way.
- Discover a huge variety of ingredients! - Deadly nightshade, mandrakes, mushrooms and many more exciting ingredients are waiting for you.
- Ride your broom! - Use your broom to overcome obstacles, to move faster, or just because you can!
- Collect magic gems and earn rewards! - Unlock a wide variety of new outfits, headdresses and other cosmetics while progressing through the game!
- Customize your personal witch! - Use earned rewards to customize your witch in many different ways.
- Set new records! - Every second counts! Witchtastic is an exiting challenge for completionists and speedrunners.
Witchtastic Trailer YouTube
Logo & Icon
Animated GIF images
There are currently no animated GIF images available for Witchtastic. Check back later for more or contact us for specific requests!
Request Press Copy
Please fill in your e-mail address below and we'll get back to you as soon as a press copy is available for you.
Alternatively, you can always request a press copy by sending us a quick email.
Application Systems Heidelberg allows for the contents of Witchtastic to be published through video broadcasting services for any commercial or non-commercial purposes. Monetization of videos created containing assets from Witchtastic is legally & explicitly allowed by Application Systems Heidelberg. This permission can be found in writing at https://www.application-systems.co.uk/press/sheet.php?p=Witchtastic.
game,games,coop,multiplayer,online coop,couch coop,action,online,gamedev,indiegame,indiegames,indiegaming,indiedev
About Application Systems Heidelberg
We're a developer and publisher and work with indie teams to make great games.
More information on Application Systems Heidelberg, our logo & relevant media are available here.
Projects under development:PC/Mac/Linux: Haiki - EARLY ACCESS
PC: Witchtastic - EARLY ACCESS
PC/Mac/Linux: Sonority - A music-based puzzle game - UNDER DEVELOPMENT
Nintendo Switch: Unforeseen Incidents - Mystery adventure game - UNDER DEVELOPMENT
PC/Mac/Linux: Ghost on the Shore - UNDER DEVELOPMENT
PC/Mac/Linux: Rosewater - UNDER DEVELOPMENT
List of released projects:
Desktop:PC/Mac/Linux: Growbot - Sci-Fi themed story book like adventure game - RELEASED
PC/Mac/Linux: Café International - The board game (Game of The Year in Germany) - RELEASED
PC/Mac/Linux: Mutropolis - Post apocalyptic Sci-Fi adventure game - RELEASED
PC/Mac/Linux: The Longing - Unusual mix of idle game and adventure game - RELEASED
PC/Mac/Linux: LUNA The Shadow Dust - Puzzle Adventure - RELEASED
PC/Mac/Linux: Lamplight City - Detective adventure game - RELEASED
PC/Mac/Linux: Unforeseen Incidents - Mystery adventure game - RELEASED
PC/Mac/Linux: Nelly Cootalot - Nautical themed adventure game - RELEASED
PC: Carpe Lucem: Seize The Light - Virtual Reality Puzzle game - RELEASED
PC/Mac/Linux: Frag doch mal...die Maus! - Kids quiz game - RELEASED
PC/Mac/Linux: GhostControl Inc., - turn based ghost hunting in retro style - RELEASED
Console:Nintendo Switch: The Longing - RELEASED
Wii U: Frag doch mal...die Maus! - Kids quiz game - RELEASED
Nintendo Switch: Nelly Cootalot - RELEASED
Nintendo Switch: Frag doch mal...die Maus! - Kids quiz game - RELEASED
Mobile:iOS/Android/Windows mobile: Nelly Cootalot - Nautical themed adventure game - RELEASED
iOS/Android: Frag doch mal...die Maus! - Kids quiz game - RELEASED
iOS/Android: 6 Takes! - Adaptation of classic card game - RELEASED
iOS/Android: Café International - The board game (Game of The Year in Germany) as an App - RELEASED