Bugdom 2 Online Version: £16.99
Bugdom 2 (box): £24.99
- Mac OS 9.0
- Mac OS X 10.1
- 400MHz G3
- 192MB HDD
- 128MB RAM
- Rage 128 8MB VRAM
It has been three years since Rollie McFly rid the Bugdom of the evil King Thorax and his minions, but the Bugdom is still a dangerous place.
As a grasshopper named Skip you'll get to explore amazing new areas of the Bugdom, and meet many new characters!
Bugdom 2 is loaded with dazzling graphics, and incredible fun gameplay suitable for all ages!
New adventures in the kingdom of bugs.
It has been three years since Rollie McFly rid the Bugdom of the evil King Thorax and his minions, but the Bugdom can still be a dangerous place as our new hero Skip is about to find out. While on his way to visit his family on the far side of the Bugdom, a Bully Bee swooped down and stole Skip's knapsack. Your job as Skip is to track down the Bully Bee and get your knapsack back. The chase takes place mostly in and around a house.
You will make new friends in the Bugdom who will help you through each area. Keep an eye out for Sam the Snail and Sally the Chipmunk. Sam will usually make you prove your worthiness before he will help you, but Sally is just interested in gathering acorns, so be sure to brings lots of those to her. Additionally, the same Buddy Bugs that helped Rollie McFly defeat King Thorax will help you defeat most mean enemy bugs that you encounter.
Bugdom 2 is a 3D action-adventure game suitable for all ages.
- Our young hero Skip is walking along, minding his own business, when the Bully Bees steal his backpack! Skip has to go on a quest to get it back!
- Explore the different areas of Bugdom and interact with other characters
- Perform mini-quests to get the clues you need, like helping Sally The Chipmunk gather acorns
- Get help defeating the enemy bugs by getting to know the Buddy Bugs
- Gorgeous graphics and fun gameplay that's sure to draw in players of all ages!