Vinoteka (box): £34.99
- Mac OS X 10.6
- 1.5GHz Intel Mac Core Solo
- 64MB HDD
- 1024MB RAM
Wine and cellar management, tasting notes, your own food pairings
Vinoteka is THE latest wine cellar management software. With the most gorgeous interface showing bottles, cellars, wine fridges and tasting notes, Vinoteka brings the best wine cellar management experience to Mac users.
Vinoteka, other than being as intuitive as possible, is based on the lastest Mac OS X Snow Leopard (10.6) and Lion (10.7) technologies. The application is also Mac OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion ready.
Featuring the complete synchronization with the iPhone/iPad application Vinoteka Touch (with one or several devices), synchronize both applications via WIFI and transfer data to your iPhone/iPad in few clicks. Its very easy, it's secure, you can now carry your cellar in your pocket, have a look at it and modify it everywhere, any time.
IMPORTANT: Vinoteka synchronises only with one or several Vinoteka Touch. The synchronization between several Vinoteka Macs (several computers) is currently not possible.
Extremely easy and fun to use, Vinoteka offers a fantastic and realistic environment to manage your references, your bottles (wine, liquors, beers, etc.), recreate your cellar or wine fridge with the brand new WALL BUILDER, your tasting notes and add your own food and wine pairings. All new and existing powerful features of Vinoteka (large embedded database of appellations, countries, varietals, types of wines, shapes of bottles, more than 100 racks and shelves configurations, etc.) provide users with the most advanced technology in terms of wine management.
The application comes with an embedded user guide, which is also available as a PDF document on our website.
- History - Keep track of all the movements of your bottles and tasting notes from the reference area. Scan the status and the location of your assets and get to them in a click
- Detail View - The detail view displays all information about a reference in a single area, where you can add as many details and comments as you want
- Filter/Sort out/Search - Filter and sort out your data to only see what you're looking for. Search with more details and get to the reference directly
- Groups - Everything finds its place, create groups to organize your references under special themes
- Shape/Tag - Give your reference its exact appearance and give it special notes thanks to the tag system
- Different views - Use the different views Vinoteka offers to display the references according to your taste/need
- Actions - Clear actions thanks to clear icons; do what you want without browsing the user guide, just click where you need to
- Details view - All important information is there, you can even choose your favorite tasting method. It's also available just to write light notes or observations
- Views - Different ways of displaying the notes depending on the information you want to see
- Sort out/Organize - Sort out your notes depending on the date, wine tasted, etc. Vinoteka's rules are yours!
- Details view - All important information is there, you can even choose the source of the rating. It's also available just to write light notes or observations
- Views - Different ways of displaying the pro. ratings depending on the information you want to see
- Sort out/Organize - Sort out your notes conveniently. Vinoteka's rules are yours!
- Search and find - search the right pairing through the search field and find what you can pair with your meal
- Display references - for each pairing, see if you have the corresponding references (and bottles) in your own data
- Easy access - when Vinoteka finds corresponding references, just click on them and go to its detail view for more information
- Sharing - email and share your pairings with other users and/or friends
- Status-not-quo - Have a look at the actual status of your bottle and decide what to do about it
- Filter, get closer - Filter your bottles and get to what you're exactly looking for without losing time
- Bottle Inspector - For each bottle, a tool that helps you see, edit and change its very own characteristics
- In/Out A detailed and complete area listing All the activity of your cellar (past and present). For each bottle, it's entire history and characteristics, and a bridge to access the rack and the corresponding reference and tasting note
- Visualization - A clear look of your racks, their names and how your cellar is structured
- Not in cellar yet - Just bought bottles but haven't had time to store them yet? No problem, put them on hold in a special area, they're almost part of your cellar
- Updated overview - A clear idea of your assets (details and characteristics) with the statistics of your cellar
- Visualization - A clear look of your shelves, their names and how your wine fridge is structured
- Not in fridge yet - Just bought bottles but haven't had time to store them yet? No problem, put them on hold in a special area, they're almost part of your wine fridge
- Updated overview - A clear idea of your assets (details and characteristics) with the statistics of your fridge
- Detailed information - Each rack displays various important information (total value, number of bottles, etc.)
- Bottle movements - Store your bottles, move them from a rack to another, even from a cellar to another
- Rack up - Choose among a large choice of racks and add as many as desired in your cellar
- Need for change? - Edit and change the appearance of a rack even after its creation
- Detailed information - Each shelf displays various important information (total value, number of bottles, etc.)
- Bottle movements - Store your bottles, move them from a shelf to another, even from a storage to another (cellar or wine fridge)
- Rack up - Choose among a large choice of shelves and add as many as desired in your fridge
- Need for change? - Edit and change the appearance of a shelf even after its creation