The Plague Doctor Of Wippra
A retro medieval medical adventure
The plague spreads agony and fear in the small town of Wippra. As a plague doctor, you bring relief wherever you can. But ignorance, superstition, and religious zeal make for a deadly threat in this retro point-and-click medieval adventure!
Experience a working day as medieval German plague doctor Oswald Keller. Make diagnoses, prescribe treatments, and even perform surgery. You'll also have to face popular ignorance and stand up to superstition. It's dangerous work, but it's your only chance at finding the cause of the Black Death.
The Plague Doctor of Wippra is a short point-and-click adventure filled with medical puzzles, medieval period detail, and beautiful, hand-drawn pixel art. Expect interesting characters, a gripping story, and captivating gameplay in a historical setting with contemporary resonance.
- Moody medieval setting with believable characters
- Rich atmosphere and nuanced storytelling
- Gorgeous, painterly, low-res pixel art
- Puzzles with real-life historical and medical context
- Choices matter and drive the story, with multiple endings
- The feeling of a retro adventure in a modern presentation
- Contains no bad jokes