An adventure about a conspiracy and a deadly virus.
When small-town handyman Harper Pendrell meets a dying woman in the street, he unwittingly stumbles into a diabolical conspiracy - a mystery only he can solve. An unknown disease is spreading across the country, and between them a scientist, a reporter and a reclusive artist hold the key to stopping it. A perilous journey awaits, and every step brings Harper closer to a cabal of dangerous fanatics. Before he knows it, he finds himself in a fight for the future of humankind armed only with his trusty multi-tool.
Can Harper find the courage to expose the truth and prevent an epidemic, even if it means succumbing to contagion himself? Unforeseen Incidents is a classic interactive mystery set in a beautifully hand-painted world. Join Harper and experience a challenging investigation, smart dialog and a rich cast of characters in this thrilling new adventure game from Backwoods Entertainment and Application Systems Heidelberg.
- Enjoy a humorous point and click mystery adventure
- Behold beautiful, lovingly hand-painted 2D graphics
- Listen to an elaborately arranged soundtrack and full English or German voice acting
- Explore plenty of intriguing locations
- Meet lots of interesting characters
- Uncover and solve the dark mysteries behind the ongoing catastrophe and try and save the human race!