Batman: Arkham Asylum (Box): £13.99
Batman: Arkham City Game of the Year Edition (Box): £14.99
- DVD drive
- Mac OS X 10.7
- 2GHz Intel Mac Core Duo
- 16GB HDD
- 4096MB RAM
- 256MB VRAM
- The following graphics cards are not supported: ATI X1xxx series, ATI HD2xxx series, Intel GMA series, Intel HD3000, NVIDIA 7xxx series, NVIDIA 8xxx series, NVIDIA 9400 and NVIDIA 320M.
- Download version does not require a DVD drive.
|Here you can subscribe for the news letter.|
Batman: Arkham City Game of the Year Edition
The Dark Knight descends
A year after the events of Batman: Arkham Asylum, Quincy Sharp, the new mayor of Gotham, has turned its slums into Arkham City, a terrifying open-air prison where violent thugs and insane super-villains are incarcerated within heavily fortified walls.
When Batman is imprisoned alongside Gotham's most notorious, he must discover Arkham City's true purpose before it's too late. This intense, atmospheric sequel to Batman: Arkham Asylum plunges Batman deep into a gothic nightmare from which he will need all his wits, gadgetry and skill to escape.
- Batman: Arkham City Game of the Year Edition contains all DLC including Harley Quinn's Revenge, a standalone story set two weeks after the events of the main game in addition to the Nightwing, Catwoman, Robin, Arkham City Skins and Challenge Map packs.
- Experience Arkham City as Batman; learn to master the caped crusader's abilities as you swoop over the rain-lashed rooftops of Gotham in the best superhero adventure ever to come to the Mac.
- Face off against a demented rogue's gallery that includes all of Gotham's most iconic baddies: The Joker, The Riddler, Two-Face, Harley Quinn, The Penguin and Mr. Freeze.
- Take on hundreds of side missions, secrets and puzzles hidden by the Riddler to confuse and confound Batman.
- Wonderful toys! Make Arkham City your playground; deploy an arsenal of upgradable gadgets, from a remote-control Batarang to a grappling gun to explosive gel and freeze cluster grenades.
- Use Detective Mode to scan for vital clues and reveal enemies' weak spots, then deliver brutal combos with an improved version of the Free Flow™ combat system.
- Play as Catwoman in a deliciously feline subplot that unfurls alongside the main game.
- Mark Hamill and Kevin Conroy return as the voices of the Joker and Batman in this dark, twisted adventure, written by Paul Dini.
BATMAN: ARKHAM CITY GAME OF THE YEAR EDITION software © Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc. Developed by Rocksteady Studios. Developed for and published on the Mac by Feral Interactive Ltd. Unreal® Engine, copyright 1998-2012 Epic Games, Inc. Unreal, Unreal Technology and the Powered by Unreal Technology logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of Epic Games, Inc. Uses Scaleform GFx © 2012 Scaleform Corporation. Powered by Wwise © 2006 - 2012 Audiokinetic Inc. All rights reserved. Mac and the Mac logo are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. Feral and the Feral logo are trademarks of Feral Interactive Ltd. All other trademarks and copyrights are the property of their respective owners. All rights reserved. BATMAN and all characters, their distinctive likenesses, and related elements are trademarks of DC Comics © 2012. All Rights Reserved. WB GAMES LOGO, WBIE LOGO, WB SHIELD: ™ & © Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc. (s12)