Baldurs Gate 2 Shadows of Amn
Set in the Forgotten Realms using the 2nd edition Dungeons & Dragons
Welcome to a world of intrigue, adventure and fierce combat!
Every world has conflict. Good and evil. Friend and foe. Safety and danger. In Baldur's Gate II: Shadows of Amn, you'll find yourself between these factions. This epic sequel will immerse you in a world of intrigue, adventure and fierce combat where your ability to discern the difference between these sides - with the assistance of steel and spell - determines your fate.
In Baldur's Gate I, you defeated your evil half-brother Sarevok and prevented your father Bhaal, the dead Lord of Murder, from returning to the Forgotten Realms. Now, in Baldur's Gate II: Shadows of Amn, the stakes have become much higher. Will you resist the evil within you, and forge a legend of heroic proportions? Or will you embrace your monstrous inner nature, and carve a swath of destruction across the Realms?
Your story begins anew in the exotic southern kingdom of Amn, amidst the opulence of the sinister capital city of Athkatla. Journey through the fierce, unforgiving wilderness of Amn, and through the treacherous caverns of the Underdark, in your quest for artifacts of awesome power and treasure of inestimable wealth.. even challenge dragons, if you dare. Such is the life of a legend.
- Explore unseen lands as you take part in an epic conflict that will define your future, and create your legend
- Play the full version of Baldur's Gate II - Shadows of Amn, you will face deadly foes armed with your wits, skills and magic - collect allies and form a party that takes you into the hostile land of Amn for treasure and glory
- Create a new character or import your current one from "Baldur's Gate" or "Tales of the Sword Coast."
- Real-time gameplay, with the ability to pause the action at any time.
- Fight battles step by step!
- Hundreds of monsters and characters to discover, and all new magic spells to master.
- Supported 800x600 resolution, full-screen mode and 3D acceleration for spectacular visual effects
- Richer quests and sub-quests to undertake, for good or for evil.
- Improved multi-player support for up to 6 players.
- A massive gaming world, hundreds of hours of gameplay!