Brothers in Arms: Double Time (Box): £10.49
- DVD drive
- Mac OS X 10.6
- 1.4GHz Intel Mac Core Duo
- 9GB HDD
- 1024MB RAM
- 128MB VRAM
- File size: 9.0 GB (approx)
|Here you can subscribe for the news letter.|
Brothers in Arms: Double Time
Tactical shooter game based on a true story
Real Soldiers. Authentic battlefields. True combat.
Based on a true story, Brothers In Arms Double Time brings the first two episodes in Gearbox Software's critically acclaimed WWII tactical shooter series to the Mac.
Play as Sergeant Matt Baker and Corporal Joe Hartsock, leading your squad behind enemy lines through the Normandy invasion. Gritty, authentic and innovative, Brothers In Arms Double Time offers a visceral, emotionally-charged experience of infantry combat.
- 30+ playable levels: Brothers In Arms: Double Time combines the complete stories of the first two Brothers In Arms games. Fight through the D-Day invasion and the following days in Normandy.
- Unprecedented authenticity: Fight actual Airborne Infantry D-Day battles with historically accurate battlefields, events, and equipment recreated from Army Signal Corps photos, Aerial reconnaissance Imagery and eyewitness accounts.
- Real Military Tactics: Find, Fix, Flank, and finish your enemies like a real WWII Squad leader.
- Issue orders: Commanding and leading your squad has never been more realistic on the Mac.
- Players of all skill levels can battle their way through this intense experience because of Brothers in Arms innovative and accessible command and control system.