Call of Duty: Black Ops Rezurrection Content Pack (download): £10.49
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 Resurgence Pack (download): £10.99
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 Stimulus Package (download): £10.99
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 Collection 1 (download): £10.99
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 Collection 2 (download): £10.99
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 Collection 3 (download): £10.99
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 Collection 4 (download): £10.99
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 (download): £13.99
Call of Duty: Black Ops Annihilation & Escalation Content Pack (download): £17.49
Call of Duty 2 (Box): £7.99 (
Call of Duty: Black Ops (download): £29.99
Call of Duty 4 (Box): £9.99 (
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 (download): £29.99
Call of Duty: Black Ops (Box): £9.99 (
- DVD drive
- Mac OS X 10.3.9
- Mac OS X 10.7
- 4.3GB HDD
- 512MB RAM
- GeForce FX 5200/Radeon 9600 64MB VRAM
|Here you can subscribe for the news letter.|
Call of Duty 2
Fight epic battles looking through the eyes of ordinary soldiers
Fight some of WWII's most epic battles looking through the eyes of ordinary soldiers.
The sequel to Call of Duty, the 2003 Game of the Year and winner of more than 80 awards, Call of Duty 2 offers more immense, more intense, more realistic battles than ever before, thanks to the stunning visuals of the new Call of Duty 2 engine.
Call of Duty 2 provides an amazing experience with all-new enhancements, ranging from stunningly realistic graphics to seamless gameplay, a new engine, groundbreaking AI, and choice-based innovations that allow players to experience the closest thing they'll ever get to real warfare. Beautifully rendered snow, rain, fog and smoke, combined with dynamic lighting and shadows, make this the most intense WWII first person action title yet.
- The #1 WWII shooter development team returns with an amazing new experience: Developed by Infinity Ward, creators of the award-winning Call of Duty. All-new, unprecedented enhancements from stunningly realistic graphics to seamless gameplay, thanks to the revolutionary COD2 engine, groundbreaking AI, and choice-based gameplay innovations. Beautifully rendered snow, rain, fog, and smoke, combined with dynamic lighting and shadows, make this the most intense WWII shooter yet.
- New conflicts and enemies to face: Call of Duty 2 brings you bigger battles, with more tanks, troops, and explosions on-screen, and bigger scope, with a wide range of locales and environments across the European Theater. Fight "The Desert Fox" across the scorching sands of North Africa as wave upon wave of tanks clash in the desert. Use rocket-propelled grappling hooks alongside your Army Ranger squad to storm and scale the cliffs of Pointe du Hoc against a relentless German counterassault, and slog through urban chaos as a tank hunter in war-torn Russia.
- Rely on your squad as never before: The dozens of Allied soldiers surrounding you are fully aware of the changing situations around them, and will let you know using an all-new, context-sensitive battle chatter system. They will draw enemy fire, lay down cover for you, use foxholes and moving tanks for cover, and warn you of incoming enemy troops and hostile fire.
- Choice-based gameplay: Play through missions in the order you see fit. Will you decide to play first as a sniper or as a tank commander? It's your call. Open-ended battlefields allow you to individualize your tactics and choose the order in which you complete your objectives.
- Multiplayer Mayhem: Go online for intense Axis vs. Allies team-based multiplayer action, building on the hugely popular Call of Duty multiplayer modes.