Paragon ExtFS for Windows Professional (download): £12.95
Paragon ExtFS for Mac OS X 11 (download): £44.95
- Large hard disks (up to 1,5 TB tested)
- IDE, SCSI and SATA hard disks
- FireWire (i.e. IEEE1394), USB 1.0, USB 2.0 hard disks
- PC card storage devices (all types of flash memory, etc.)
- No limitations to maximum file size
|Here you can subscribe for the news letter.|
Paragon ExtFS for Mac OS X 11
Mac OS can now read AND write to ExtFS partitions
Overcome communication barriers between a Mac® OS X and Linux formatted hard drives. Simplify your data sharing and ability to transfer files with Paragon's new product ExtFS for Mac®. ExtFS for Mac® is a low-level file system driver which lets you work with Linux files on your Mac® OS X without any hassle. With ExtFS for Mac®, you are able to store and create files greater than 4 GB and have full read and write access to Linux-formatted partitions.
Paragon ExtFS for Mac® a low-level file system driver was specially developed to bridge file system incompatibility between Linux and Mac by providing full read/-write access to the Ext2 and Ext3 file systems under Mac® OS X.
Based on the Paragon UFSD TM (Universal File System Driver) technology our driver provides fast and transparent access to Ext2/3/4 partitions as if part of the native Mac operating system environment, achieving an unprecedented high level of performance (similar to HFS+). Mac OS X ® programs can process such on Ext2/3/4 partitions without any restrictions - browse contents, read and modify files, copy and create new files and folders, etc.
- Easy to install: The driver is easily installed through a user-friendly wizard
- Easy to use: Mount any Ext2 or Ext3 drives like it is part of the native Mac® OS X file system.
- Auto-mount: Automatic mounting of Ext2 and Ext3 volumes
- Full read/write access: Fast and transparent full read/write access of Ext2 and Ext3 Partitions under Mac® OS X
- High Performance: Transfer rate is similar to the native HFS file system performance
- Non roman characters supported: Including Chinese, Korean, Japanese and Russian characters
- Additional disk utilities: Fully integrated in Mac Disk Utility which enables you to check/-repair Ext2/3 volumes and create/-format Ext2/3 volumes
- Advanced support of the Ext2/3FS file system: Features to guarantee data consistency (such as Hardlinks, Symlinks)
- supports Mac OS X 10.10 Yosemite