Mini Ninjas (Box): £6.99
- DVD drive
- Mac OS X 10.5
- 1.4GHz Intel Mac Core Duo
- 6GB HDD
- 1024MB RAM
- GeForce 8600/Radeon HD2400 128MB VRAM
- The game does not support Intel GMA integrated video chipsets (older Mac minis and MacBooks), but does run on GeForce 9400M graphics cards or better.
- Full system requirements are available on the Mini Ninjas mini-site at feralinteractive.com/minininjas .
- If you encounter problems playing the game, please visit support.feralinteractive.com and contact our support team. This allows us to deal with your issue quickly, and helps us to improve our games.
- The characters depicted in this game are fully qualified Ninjas, and any attempt to wield large wooden hammers, chop trees in half or gain magical control of family pets is discouraged.
???? "Children will love the cute characters and easy gameplay, while their older counterparts will enjoy the scenery and power move/spell strategy elements." - Macworld
????? MacFormat Choice Award "Not many games appeal to adults and young children alike, but Mini Ninjas pulls off this feat with style, wit and charm." - MacFormat
???? "...Mini Ninjas might feel like just another kids' computer game. However, once we got past the tutorial and began battling some of the game's equally adorable enemies, we found that Mini Ninjas' storyline has real depth and the cut-scenes are more than just cheese." - Mac|Life
???? "At this point, I'm not even sure I bother to review Feral Games. They've got such an outstanding record of selecting titles to bring our way that you have to figure any release is going to get a 4 or 5." - Appletell